Managing your money can be complicated (even if you have a little), but it becomes easier to control if you simplify the process.
Steps to simplify your finances –
- Consolidate your accounts – It’s not uncommon for people to have multiple bank and investment accounts. Apart from avoiding the payment of multiple bank charges, streamlining the accounts would make them easier to track.
- Automate your payments and investments – With direct debits from your accounts for these, that’s something less to worry about.
- Use technology – There are apps you can use for budgeting as well as fintech platforms you can use to save and invest in multiple asset classes.
- Eliminate paper statements.
- Consolidate your debts, if possible.